Asprotunity Ltd is Giovanni Asproni’s consultancy company
About Giovanni Asproni
He provides consulting and advice to projects of all sizes: from small ones carried out by small co-located teams up to projects involving hundreds of developers split in geographically distributed teams.
- Software project management
- Agile software development
- Large scale agile development
- Distributed software development
- Software methodology and process Improvement
- Software architecture and design
- Software estimation
- Test driven development (TDD, BDD, ATDD)
- Writing code (especially in Java, C++, C# and Python, but also many other languages)
Giovanni often shares his experience from the trenches by speaking at conferences around the world.
He is a past Chair of the London XPDay conference and the ACCU conference. He was involved with the organisation of the XP2014 and XP2015, and is the Industry & Practice Chair for the XP2016 edition of the XP conferences, an important series of conferences about agile development.
He is a member of the ACM, the IEEE Computer Society, a longstanding member of the famed London Extreme Tuesday Club, and a reviewer for the IEEE Software magazine.
He is a contributor to "97 Things Every Programmer Should Know” published by O’Reilly.
Look at his Linkedin profile.
Follow him on Twitter.