The names of the ACCU 2010 conference (14-17 April 2010, Oxford, UK) keynote speakers are now public
- Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum
- James Bach, well-known software tester
- Dan North, Agile coach, programmer, and inventor of Behaviour Driven Development
- Russel Winder, author, trainer, and expert in parallel and distributed programming
As usual, the conference will feature some pre-conference tutorials:
- A Certified Scrum Master course by Jeff Sutherland and Gabrielle Benefield (the Monday and Tuesday before the conference)
- An introduction to the D programming language by Walter Bright and Andrei Alexandrescu
- A course on software testing by James Bach
There is also a twitter account you can follow for updates: @accu2010.
The full programme will be announced shortly. It promises to be as exciting as ever–being the conference chair I know that for sure 😉
No comments yet.